1. Create a content checklist that you can refer back to when you're writing. Include the following:
- An attention grabbing subject line
- One central idea
- A clear call-to-action
- Relevance to the audience
2. Personalize each email.
- Use merge tags in both the salutation and the body of the text.
- Segment your email list and create unique campaigns for each segment.
3. Create a user-friendly design for each email.
- Use aesthetically pleasing colors.
- Choose a readable font.
- Send a test email and check to see how it looks on different devices.
4. Send your email at the right time.
- Choose the optimal day of the week and time of day to send your email.
5. Check your analytics.
- Review the open rate and click rate of your email.