What is branding and why is it important?
Branding determines the way consumers will perceive your business.
Think of your brand as a promise to your customers. It shows them what they can expect when they purchase your products and services.
A great brand will make your business appear more credible and established. Additionally, it will increase the value of your offers in the eyes of consumers and potential investors.
After hearing the term “branding,” most people immediately think of the visual identity of a business. However, a brand encompasses so much more than just visuals.
The truth is that consumers purchase with their emotions just as much as their wallets. Your brand will help you create meaning with your marketing campaigns and win the hearts of your target audience so you can convert them into paying customers.
Our in-house branding experts are ready to help you “wow” your stakeholders. Here’s an inside look at our agency’s process:
Our brand development process
1. Based on the client’s mission, core values, and unique selling proposition (USP), we conduct research to determine the best way to position the brand in the market.
We analyze the client’s industry, competitors, and target audience to understand the current state of the market and how to differentiate the client from other key players.
2. We use the research findings to craft an innovative brand strategy.
In this phase, we refine the client’s brand values, vision statement, mission statement, and direction.
The components of the strategy will guide the creation of the brand identity in the next step.
3. We bring the brand strategy to life with compelling visuals.
Using the values as a guide, we create a visual identity that creates meaning for the client’s brand and appeals to the target audience’s emotions.
4. Finally, we plan the big reveal!
The most exciting part of the process is when we unveil the client’s new brand to the world. The launch is carefully planned to coincide with the client’s marketing campaigns. Depending on the client, the rollout could last anywhere from a few days to a few months.
What you get with our brand development package
1 brand book, including the following:
- “About Us” section
- “Core Values” section
- Concept behind the logo
- Proper usage of the logo
- Logo usage to avoid
- Brand colors, including usage guidelines
- Typography, including usage guidelines
- Assets/elements used in brand guidelines
- Key visuals used in brand guidelines
- Business cards
- Email signature
Social media collateral
Templates are fully editable layered files in .AI or .PSD format. We could also create them in your Canva for Business account.
Each template includes multiple branded backgrounds that use your brand colors, fonts, patterns, and textures.
- Pinnable blog graphic template
- Square social media templates
- Instagram story templates
- Instagram story highlight icons (PNG files)
- Social media profile images (PNG files)
- Social media cover image templates
Brands we work with
Star brand development projects from our creative department
Ready to take your brand to the moon and beyond?
Fill out the form below to schedule an appointment with our business development team.