Account Planning Intern
Heyday Marketing’s account planning internship program is a 10-week, fast-paced and exciting opportunity to gain professional experience within the marketing industry.
If you’re interested in exploring the world of account management and creative strategy, this track is for you! You will learn how to interpret client briefs and organize tasks to deliver to the team.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with creating monthly strategies for the client based on its objectives
- Brainstorming ideas for content calendar topics
- Assisting the account executive in creating monthly reports for the client
- Occasionally attending events and meetings with the client (with guidance and supervision from the account executive)
You might be a good fit if you:
- Are super organized
- Have strong creative skills
- Are eager to learn and grow as a professional
- Have experience working on social media campaigns
Bonus points if you:
- Have previous internship experience
- Are majoring in marketing, advertising, or public relations
- Are fluent in both English and Spanish
We offer spring, summer and fall internships. To apply, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.